The WRM Group has its origin as a family office, which consistently aims to provide optimal risk-adjusted investment returns to its clients in an independent and conflict-free environment.
Since its foundation, the WRM Group has demonstrated its ability to implement successful investment strategies, adopt robust risk management solutions, and maintain a “client-first” culture.
The WRM Group
The WRM Group operates with the principle of co-investment, by sharing the investment risk alongside our clients, this is in the Group’s DNA.
We are regulated and externally audited by leading firms in all relevant jurisdictions. We adopt the highest accounting standards (IFRS) and use top-class administration and depository banks. Today, a team of experienced professionals, organized across five entities, support a wide variety of institutional and private investors, including pension funds, banks, sovereign wealth funds, and ultra high net worth individuals.
We have demonstrated strong capabilities in sourcing, structuring, completing investments focusing on:
- Value creation and bespoke risk-return profile
- Selection of the best investment opportunities
- Entrepreneurial approach with a view to business turnaround and efficient management
We have invested our capital along with various Institutional Investors across sectors, asset classes and geographical regions, in order to generate superior returns via:
- Optimal capital allocation
- Optimization of market asymmetries and mispricing
- Opportunities for capital appreciation via active management
We apply a rigorous analytical approach to investments and we focus on both Macro and Micro variables and market expectations:
- Analysis of market conditions, investor appetite and exit strategies
- Analysis of the fundamentals of the sector and specific assets
- Proprietary pipeline of Investment Opportunities via strong relationships matured in the market space
We capitalize on a fully established and flexible set-up for deploying capital:
- Regulated funds in Luxembourg and Malta
- Full range of Functions: Asset Management, Risk Management, Compliance, Structuring, Origination, etc.
- High quality relations with institutional investors, financial institutions and banks, HNW Individuals, Regulators, etc.
We pursue an activist and transformational asset management activity aimed at creating superior returns for us and our investors;
- Risk segmentation and distribution
- Active role into the governance aiming to potential restructuring and turnaround
- Optimization of the financing structure
The WRM Group was founded by Raffaele Mincione upon his departure from investment banking; the Group started as a family office and, with the aim of providing optimal investment risk/rewards to investors, since inception has been able to raise capital from a wide variety of institutional investors including pension funds, banks and sovereign wealth funds.